Queenstown Local Honey
Southern Alps Honey Dew
- Location Southern Alps of New Zealand
- Flavour Golden syrup, maple, caramel, butterscotch.
- Notes High in antioxidants, stays naturally liquid, natural prebiotic for gut health, good replacement for sugar and great on feta based salads or with cheese.
Central Otago Raw Clover
- Location Central Otago- Alexandra to Ranfurly
- Flavour Mild, sweet pear, vanilla bean, coconut.
- Notes Raw (not heated or creamed), very popular with children and a kiwi favourite. Almost pure clover with beautiful neutral white colour.
- Location Queenstown, Lake Hayes, Gibbston, Arrowtown
- Flavour Soft and mild, peach, fudge, light floral.
- Notes Great for hay-fever with local pollen including Kamahi, Matagouri, Clover, Manuka and Erica. Very local honey, with hives visible in public areas.
Queenstown Lakes Manuka MGO 45+
- Location Glenorchy Road, around the Bob’s Cove area
- Flavour Soft, citrus fruits, thyme, caramel.
- Notes Contains both Manuka and local pollen, a very light tasting Manuka, great if you want the health benefits but don’t like the strong Manuka taste.